copychore

I am relatively new to blogging atmoshpere. It is pretty much like in school. You have a clique and pretty much do stuff together. How much there is to be written without any aim but how many of us can get to do homework without being reminded?.......

Thursday, December 21, 2006

back after a long time

It is unlike me to blog so early in the morning... but I just wanted to get somethings off my head.
So many changes in the past few months, it is difficult to even mention them. Moved back and almost joined a pathetic place and quit before I could be swallowed into it. It is so not like me to do that but yet somehow I was not happy being there, for a whole lot of reasons. If I were to tell anyone who know me that I quit within 10 days, they would be shocked. I never knew how I did it, but something was telling me "just do it". Have been reading a lot and yet the moment I close the book, everything seems to fade away. I want to blog as often as possible, but am not able to do so. I have been enjoying reading a lot of other blogs, but am wondering how religiously they do it and how I cant seem to even write a word so religiously. Definitely this was not the first blog piece I wanted to write after coming back. Yet strangely something so mundane had become my first blog. Ending with a quote/saying/words that refuses to get off my head --the naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie. Nobody said it better than Ann Landers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home